go:Identity is a complete, centralized Identity Management Solution that provides out-of-the-box user administration for small and medium-sized companies. It is ready for operation within a very short period of time, intuitive for users and quickly delivers results through automation and security of information. The preconfigured solution offers best practice workflows for standard processes.
The preconfigured appliance is aimed at companies with a lean organizational structure, enabling them the implementation of an automated and future-proof management of access authorizations. go:Identity is rapidly deployed with no extensive analysis required. The solution can be up and running in as little as 10 project days. By automating tasks and manual jobs, go:Identity reduces your workload and increases your security by full control over access rights and permissions.
go:Identity takes our years of experience in deploying identity solutions and delivers standards based identity workflow that provides your with rapid mean time to value.
Functions of go:Identity:
- Automated HR data import
- Administration of external identities
- Provisioning of user accounts and permissions
- Microsoft AD and Exchange already preconfigured
- Connection to systems such as SAP, databases, Lotus Notes, LDAP, Mainframe
- Password service
- User Lifecycle Management
With go:Identity, you can automatically manage the following IDM processes:
- New employee
- Manual identity creation
- Change identity attributes
- Lock and unlock users
- Self-service for permissions and roles
- Administration of permissions and roles
- Manage vacation days and temporary leave
go:Identity is built on NetIQ’s Identity Manager as well as COGNITUM Workflow Engine and can be provided as a hardware appliance or as a virtual server.