CommuniTake delivers a game-changing mobile endpoint protection platform that:
- Delivers powerful in-depth protection against mobile cyber-crime;
- Ensures central governance and seamless mobile device performance; and
- Provides a holistic and trusted solution built from the ground up via one vendor.
The CommuniTake’ Intact platform was tested, selected and is in-use by federal organizations worldwide, resulting in the platform being considered as the best-in-class.
The Intact platform natively integrates a specially manufactured mobile phone (The IntactPhone), custom-built security-rich OS (IntactOS), encrypted communications, command and control center (IntactCC), and Omni-channel support technology (IntactCare) to provide organizations with powerful in-depth protection against mobile cyberattacks.
CommuniTake delivers a true multi-layered solution across mobile security, manageability and productivity:
(1) A unified solution built from the ground up - All the components are developed by CommuniTake with zero-day patches;
(2) Trusted components - Built on official firmware and device drivers with smart extensions for better security;
(3) Enhanced mobile frameworks - Creates camouflage against cybercrime vectors and allows improved privacy;
(4) Unique security utilities - Applies security enhancements such as highly encrypted disk, and crowd analysis to detect and eliminate cybercrime threats;
(5) Fused command and control center - Extends enterprise mobility management capabilities with the proprietary mobile OS making it a monolithic component;
(6) Anti-eavesdropping functionality - Designed to protect against mobile wiretapping via dedicated central use governance features;
(7) Productivity toolset - One-of-a-kind remote control and self-troubleshooting technology assures device performance.
The CommuniTake personnel are a mix of developers from the elite military cyber units, hacking experts and telecom veterans, ensuring cutting-edge technology, and future-ready mobile security solution.