secrypt: electronic signatures for efficient business processes
secrypt GmbH specialises in legally compliant electronic signature solutions, timestamps and encryption, and thus helps to optimise, accelerate and secure digital business processes. The digiSeal® range of client- and server-based signature software productsensures authenticity, tamper resistance and confidentiality of electronic data. We take the respective legislative frameworks (e.g. EU regulation eIDAS) into full account.
- signing with smartphones, signature tablet (biometric signature), signature card, personal ID, HSM, etc.
- sign documents: one after another, in a batch or mass signing
- electronic seal (company stamp)
- digital archiving : Securing long-term probative value of data in electronic archives with PDF/A and cryptography
- replacement scanning with maximum digital probative value (scanning and signing existing documents in order to dispense with paper-based archives)
We contribute our expertise to relevant expert committees, such as BITKOM, TeleTrusT, PDF/A Competence Center, Secure Identity Berlin Brandenburg (Sichere Identität Berlin-Brandenburg e.V.) and CCESigG e.V.
Signature applications enable companies to:
- avoid media-discontinuity
- save costs due to fully digital internal workflows (no postage and archiving costs)
- handle electronic business processes more securely, quickly and more economically
- increase compliance
- preserve the probative value
- quicker document processing and availability in electronic archives
More information: www.secrypt.de/en .
The author is solely responsible for the content of press releases. NürnbergMesse reserves the right not to publish or to remove individual press releases after legal examination.