With EgoSecure Data Protection, the German security specialist EgoSecure from Ettlingen has been the innovation leader in the field of comprehensive Data Protection Solutions for the last 10 years. The latest innovation in the product version 10 is the module "Insight". First “Insight” determines the overall situation of data security in the network. Based on these facts, the protection requirements are individually determined for each company. The analysis and the protection modules in EgoSecure Data Protection are closely linked in one solution via a management console, a database and an administration concept. Therefore the installation is very simple.
EgoSecure maintains global sales and technology partnerships and protects more than 2,000 international companies of all sizes and industries. The product portfolio offers effective and efficient solutions for recent market issues such as economic espionage, compliance, cloud security and industry 4.0.
- 2005 – First version of the product Device Management
- 2007 – Portfolio Expansion: Application Management
- 2008 – Expansion to multiple encryption technologies
- 2010 – Data Destruction and Power Management
- 2011 – Natalya Kaspersky invests in the company
- 2012 – Renaming of cynapspro GmbH to EgoSecure GmbH
- 2012 – New product philosophy (C.A.F.E principle, mobile worlds, etc.)
- 2013 – New module: Folder Encryption
- 2013 – Integrated Cloud Security following the C.A.F.E-principle (the world’s first solution)
- 2014 – Acquisition of EncryptionHDD (formerly Secude FinallySecure)
- 2014 – Extension to Network Encryption and Internet-Audit 2014 – New module: E-Mail Encryption
- 2015 – Special solutions for municipalities and for the health care sector
- 2015 – The new module INSIGHT leads into a new era in data security
- 2015 – Change of the release strategy – the versions 10.1 and 10.2 hit the market
- 2015 – Over 2,000 customers use EgoSecure Data Protection (as of 12/2015)
- More than 2,000 customers (as of 12/2015).
- Numerous DAX companies.
- Large number of medium-sized enterprises.
- Almost all industries are represented.
- Large number of clients from the public sector.
- Including many companies with an enhanced security level (banks, criminal police offices, data centers, etc.).