Centrify provides unified identity management across cloud, mobile and data centre environments. Centrify solutions deliver single sign-on (SSO) for users, privilege management and auditing for security and compliance, and a simplified identity infrastructure for IT. Centrify is used by more than 5,000 customers worldwide, including half the Fortune 50.
- Founded in 2004 by Tom Kemp, Adam Au and Paul Moore
- Headquartered in Santa Clara, California
- Development and regional offices in Seattle, Hong Kong, London, Munich, Brisbane and Sao Paulo
- Backed by top tier investors including Accel Partners, Mayfield, Sigma West, Index Ventures, Samsung Ventures, NTT Docomo and Fortinet
- Partners include Microsoft, Samsung, Apple, Red Hat, AVG and other