BeOne Development - How to develop and achieve secure human behaviour?
The human factor in information security is gaining importance by the day. Unfortunately, we still use statements like ‘the employee is the weakest link’ or ‘the human stupidity’. This is unfortunate, because our employees are our most important asset. These kinds of statements tell us a lot about our struggle to adequately train our employees, provide them the right skills and make them show the desired behaviour.
Takeaways from the presentation:
- Why are employees increasingly aware of the policies and guidelines, but do not act on it?
- Why does an approach based on Fear Uncertainty and Doubt (FUD) not work?
- What are the psychological principals that motivate employees?
- How can we empower employees?
- How can we close the gap between knowing and doing?
The presentation is based on recent psychology and neuro science research.
--- Datum: 09.10.2018 Uhrzeit: 12:00 Uhr - 12:20 Uhr Ort: Forum I10 - International